10:00 - Departure from Trapani
- Although the departure is scheduled for 10:00 am it is advisable to arrive before 9:45.
10:15 - Departure for Favignana
- The 30 minutes of navigation, are made particularly comfortable and pleasant thanks to the comfort of our means, both from the skipper's experience, always ready to explain every detail and curiosity of the islands that meet coming out from the port of Trapani en route to Favignana.
First stop: Cala Rossa.
- Once anchored, you can dive into the most beautiful beach in Italy, where the crystal clear water and the fish that populate it will make this stop unique.
- Practice Snorkeling
Second Stop: Bue Marino.
- At the Bue Marino, we will stop for a new swim, where the turquoise sea is contrasted with dark blue clues, all surrounded by the old tuff quarries.
- Practice snorkeling
Third stop: Cala Azzurra.
- At the cove of cala azzurra the stop will allow you to dive into the beautiful waters from which it takes its name.
- Practice snorkelling
Fourth Stop: Cave of Lovers The cave of lovers
- Certainly one of the most charming places that Favignana can offer. Here, once arrived, guests will be guided to the discovery of a small beach guarded inside, a unique experience that only Mare and More offers
13.30 Sailing to the port of Favignana and stop in the village (1 hours):
- Arrived at the port di Favignana and moored, you can visit the village walking through the streets of the maritime village.
- Lunch on board the boats based on typical products (Appetizers, lunch, fruit, dessert)
15:30 Departure to Levanzo
- Relax and enjoy the wonderful view while we move away from Favignana en route to Levanzo. The arrival is expected after about 20 minutes of navigation.
Fifth Stop: Levanzo Cala Fredda
- Steps to the port of Levanzo to enjoy the enchanting view of this Mediterranean village, the only inhabited part of the island.
- The particularity of Levanzo lies in the simple white and turquoise terraced houses, visible walking along the few quiet streets that lead inside the town.
- Stop bath and snorkel with the fish that populate cala Fredda
Sixth Stage: Cala Minnola
17:30 Departure for Trapani
- We salute the island of Levanzo with destination port of Trapani, sure to leave a wonderful memory of us and your day in the Egadi.
18.00 pm Return to Trapani - End of the excursion.
Meeting Point: Marina di Levante (Mooring)
Meeting 20 minutes before departure